Making A difference in the Lives of People
MDF was established and registered with the Investment Promotion Authority as a NGO to carry out a wide range of activities, interventions and projects throughout the country.
MDF is made up of Professional Accountants, Engineers and Technical people who collaborate together and participate in Rural Development Activities.
MDF also carry out awareness using drama as a tool to disseminate information, carry out training for women, youth and community empowerment and carry out advocacy work to address any social issue that is impeding development in Papua New Guinea.
Years Helping the Community
What Drives Us
1. To actively participate and provide professional and quality workmanship in implementing projects that would last long in the rural communities
2. To promote and contribute to the National Government’s Vision 2050 and the Medium Term Development Strategy
3. To help reduce poverty and improve living standards of our rural population
4. To provide some form of employment to youths and school leavers
5. To carry out environment and community based projects in alignment with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Researcher / UN Volunteer
Community Development Officer
Project Development Officer
Annesha Kar Gupta
International Legal Advisor